I could pretend to be the perfect hostess and housewife and impress you with my culinary delights, but the truth is I just like cake, and only when there is cake involved am I prepared to spend lots of time in the kitchen!
Here are links to all the recipes that I have posted so far on Tea & Cake for the Soul. If you’re a new reader I hope you’ll check them out, and if you’ve been following for a long time, why not visit an old post for some baking inspiration.
As well as cake, I have shared lots of old family recipes for main meals and accompaniments too. Some are suitable for vegetarians and some are dairy and gluten free.
There are new recipes to come in the spring and summer too. You can sign up for free email notifications so that you don’t miss any new posts.
To view the posts click on the link text and let me know if you’ve tried any out.
Cakes, Cookies & Desserts
* Chocolate Saltine Toffee
* Chocolate Brownies
* Rich Chocolate Supercake
* Tropical Chocolate Ganache
* White Chocolate Cookies and Dough Pie
* Chocolate & Strawberry Ginger Tarts – coming soon
* 3 Chocolate Traybakes – coming soon
(can be made with regular ingredients too)
* Dairy & Gluten Free Sweet Potato Brownies
* Dairy & Gluten Free Fruity Flapjacks
* Dairy & Gluten Free Carrot Cake Pancakes
* Dairy & Wheat Free Oaty Banana Breakfast Cakes
* Dairy Free Crumble
Have you tried any of my recipes?
Or do you have something irresistible that you’d like to share in the comments below.