I’ve been very happy with my usual washing detergent for many years, but I was keen to take up the offer to try these eco-friendly laundry sheets from Earth Breeze. I’d never heard of this concept before and was intrigued.
Read on for my thoughts on the product and a little bit about the carbon neutral and charitable ethos of Earth Breeze.
AD: Gifted. I only publish reviews for products that I am happy to recommend and will mention any negatives if I experience any.
Ordering and Delivery
It’s easy to order your laundry sheets on the Earth Breeze website and you can pay securely by Paypal or credit card. If you have any queries, their customer service team offers a quick response by email.
My Earth Breeze delivery came via Royal Mail tracked in a flat paper envelope which will fit through even the narrowest of letterboxes and can be reused or recycled.
Earth Breeze Laundry Sheets
Earth Breeze laundry sheets come in packs of 40 or 60 in Fragrance Free and Fresh Scent. I am very sensitive to smell but have tried both packs to review. The fragrance free is exactly as expected with no scent whatsoever, so perfect if you have asthma, allergies, and intolerances. I could smell the fresh scent from the envelope before I’d even got it out of the packet, but after washing my towels half a sheet, there was very little fragrance left, but enough to make your washing smell fresh. This suited me just fine.
The laundry sheets are approximately A6 in size and you only need half a sheet in a normal wash. They are easy enough to tear or cut with scissors. To use you simply pop the sheet in the pull-out drawer of your washing machine, and set your regular washing cycle as normal.
I’ve used both types of laundry sheets several times now and am very happy with the cleanliness and softness of clothes, bedding, and towels.
Please note that my washing is never highly stained so I cannot review the cleaning power on heavily soiled washing.
What I love about Earth Breeze Laundry sheets
Aside from the cleaning power and softness, there are so many things to love about Earth Breeze laundry sheets:
- The laundry sheets are small and dissolvable and leave no residue in the drawer.
- They are effective at cleaning on a 30 degree wash.
- There is no overpowering smell from the fragrance free or fresh scent options.
- The sheets are hypoallergenic.
- Your entire delivery is 100% waste free. The paper packaging can be composted and biodegrades within 3 months. It can also be recycled easily. It is entirely plastic free.
- They take up very little storage room as the pack is only a few mm wide.
- They are not tested on animals.
- Earth Breeze are members of 1% to the Planet, which means they donate 1% to non-profit planet friendly charities.
- The laundry sheets are made with plant powered ingredients and are free from parabens, phthalate, phosphate, bleach, and dyes.
- Earth Breeze is carbon neutral.
- They are easy to take on holiday.
The only negative for me is that they are more expensive than my usual brand. However, you can buy them with a 40% discount by signing up for a monthly subscription, which is great if you do a lot of washing.
Earth Breeze Laundry Sheets Conclusion
So despite using my usual detergent for many years, I would be very happy to use these too. I would probably alternate buying these with my regular powder due to the price.
Earth Breeze do not give out samples but they do offer a 100% money back guarantee.
Do you think you’ll try them?
Are you taking more steps to be eco-friendly in your purchasing choices or does cost affect your decision?Are.