Here is a very quick and easy, no-bake recipe for Tropical Chocolate Ganache. It’s an extremely moreish tart and as it has fruit on it surely that means it’s ok to eat anytime right! (Disclaimer: that comment is obviously for cake lovers or for people who try to justify when it’s a good time to eat cake, haha!)
200g Nice Biscuits (as in the name NICE the coconut flavoured ones!)
150g dark bar chocolate
100ml Single Gold Cream
Pineapple pieces and desiccated coconut for topping
1. Crush biscuits into a fine crumb.
2. Melt butter and mix into biscuit crumbs.
3. Press down firmly into a tart tin and put in the freezer while you prepare the topping.
4. Break chocolate into small pieces and put in a glass bowl.
5. Heat cream on a low heat then pour over the chocolate and stir together until smooth (the hot cream will melt the chocolate and form a smooth paste)
6. Take the base from the freezer and pour the chocolate ganache making sure it covers all the biscuit base.
7. Top with Pineapple pieces and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
8. Leave to set overnight in a fridge or for 1 hour in a freezer.
You might like to try some more from my Recipe Section