20 Books for Summer is a reading challenge set up by 746 Books and has been running for many years. The idea is to set yourself a challenge to read (and review if possible) 20 books between 1st June and 31st August.
I am currently reading a lot anyway during the lockdown, but I find that by taking part in a reading challenge I make sure that I set aside time to read.
Read on to find out my choices. I will be reading some fiction, health and music books.
20 Books of Summer Reading Challenge 2020
I will choose 20 books to read over the summer from the titles below.
1. In Case You Missed It by Lindsey Kelk ✓
2. Summer at the Art Cafe by Sue McDonagh ✓
3. One Night Only by Emma Heatherington ✓
4. Rachel’s Pudding Pantry by Caroline Roberts ✓
5. The Girl I Used to Know by Faith Hogan ✓
6. Secrets We Keep by Faith Hogan ✓
7. Five French Hens by Judy Leigh ✓
8. A Summer Escape and Strawberry Cake at the Cosy Kettle by Liz Eeles ✓
9. How to be Perfect by Holly Wainright ✓
10. Snowdrops on Rosemary Lane by Ellen Berry ✓
11. I left my tent in San Francisco by Emma Kennedy ✓
12. My Great Ex-Scape by Portia Macintosh ✓
13. Make or Break at the Lighthouse B & B by Portia Macintosh ✓
14. Sunny Days and Sea Breezes by Carole Matthews ✓
15. Has Anyone Seen My Sex Life by Kristen Bailey ✓
16. A Wedding at the Beach Hut by Veronica Henry ✓
17. Meet Me at Pebble Beach by Bella Osborne ✓
18. Kate and Clara’s Curious Cornish Gift Shop by Ali McNamara ✓
19. Secrets and Seashells at Rainbow Bay by Ali McNamara ✓
20. Queen Bee by Jane Fallon ✓
I Can Sit Again by Dr Jennifer Stebbing
Tailbone Pain Relief Now by Dr Patrick Foye
Dear Mr Kershaw by Derek Philpott
Remind Me To Smile by Martin Downham
Understanding Gary Numan by Paul Sutton
You will be able to find my reviews to the above books in the following posts:
* Feel Good Reads for Summer
Do you take part in reading challenges?
Perhaps you’ve already read some of my list?
I’d love to know your thoughts on them.