Long-time readers of Tea and Cake for the Soul will know that I have previously taken part in the blog challenges of Blogtober and Blogmas which are generally a new blog post every day throughout the months of October and December.
This year, I have used the challenges as an opportunity to update older posts and reshare them with new readers. I have a few new posts too.
Even if you followed Blogmas last year, all posts have new up-to-date content so I hope that they will be of interest to ALL my readers.
BLOGMAS LINKS FOR 2019
What is Blogmas? (Blogging)
1. 15 Free & Budget Gift Ideas for Teachers (Money Saving)
2. DIY Alternative to Christmas Cards (Upcycling)
3. Gifts for Book Lovers (Books)
4. The Hidden Side of Loneliness (Awareness)
5. Must See Christmas Movies (Film)
6. Chocolate Saltine Toffee aka Christmas Crack (Recipe)
Sun 8. Fabulously Festive Women’s Fiction for Christmas (Books)
9. How to Give to Charity on a Budget (Money Saving/Kindness)
10. A Miracle on Hope Street (Books)
11. Free Christmas Kindle Reads (Books)
12. Essential Alternative Christmas Albums (Music)
13. Nan’s Christmas Stuffing (Recipe)
16. Netflix Christmas Movies (Film)
17. Heartwarming Christmas Chick Lit Reads (Books) NEW POST
18. Nothing Says Christmas Like Elvis (Christmas)
19. Christmas Eve Rockin Playlist (Music)
20. Get Fit Get Walking (Health)
23. How to Make Ecobricks From Your Christmas Waste (Eco)
24. I Saw the Real Santa (Christmas)
25. Merry Christmas (Christmas)
26. How to Reuse, Recycle & Redistribute Your Rubbish at Christmas (Eco)
27. Chicken or Turkey Curry (Recipes)
Sat 28. Random Acts of Kindness (Kindness)
Sun 29. The Penny Jar Project (Kindness)
30. Live in Harmony (Kindness)
31. 20 Books for Christmas – The Verdict NEW POST (Books)
What have your favourite posts been during Blogmas or indeed the whole of 2019?
I’d love to know.