We love to travel in the USA but also enjoy days out or an overnight stay in the UK too. We have so many wonderful beaches, countryside and historical cities to explore.
Here are links to all the posts that I have written so far that come in the Days Out & Travel UK category. If you’re a new reader I hope you’ll check them out, and if you’ve been following for a long time, you might like to revisit an old post, particularly if you’re planning a weekend getaway or even your summer holiday. We all need to look forward to some blue skies and sunshine, don’t we?
I like to include hotel reviews, places to eat and make lots of suggestions of free and cheap things to do and places to visit. Just click on the title links below.
PLACES TO VISIT
* Free & Cheap Things to Do in Mudeford & Christchurch Dorset
* Free & Cheap Things to Do in North Devon
* An Afternoon in & Around Poole Quay
* Quintessentially English – The Basingstoke Canal
* How to Get the Best Deal for an Open Top Bus Tour in London